DISCLAIMER: This product is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in compliance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
5LB Rack Mounted Active Extraction System
5LB Rack Mounted Active Extraction System Features
- Bi-Directional solvent flow prevents solvent channeling giving you the highest yield possible.
- Equipped with a Sauce Server (12" hemispherical platter with 3/8" Valve to remove extracts via pressure)
- Jacketed 6"x24" material column for use with dry ice to Dewax/Winterize extract (Coagulates and traps unwanted fats/lipids within the materials column filter.)
-Separate 8" x 24" Dewaxing chamber
-6" x 12" CRC with 1 or 5 micron sintered mesh filter plate
- Jacketed base for faster recovery allows you to use heat assistance during the recovery process without submerging the collection base in a heat bath
. - Heavy duty welded stainless steel rack with casters comes equipped with hardware for active recovery ( Cooling coil/ Molecular sieve)
- High pressure sight glasses allow you to monitor the extraction and recovery process
- Includes all clamps, gaskets and 8 assorted Stainless steel braided PTFE solvent hoses needed for operation
Shipment will be delivered via Freight shipment with 3-7 days handling time. Additional charges apply for freight shipping.
5LB Active Closed Loop Extraction Kit
- 5LB Rack Mounted Closed Loop Extractor - 5LB Jacketed Material Column - Separate 8" x 24" Dewaxing Chamber - Color Remediation Chamber with 1 or 5 micron sintered mesh filter plate- Jacketed Collection Vessel - Cooling Coil - Molecular Sieve - All Hoses included
- TRS-21 Sparkproof Refrigerant Recovery Pump
- DFY5/10 Heater Chiller
- 12 cfm Vacuum Pump
- 100LB Mastercool Solvent Tank
- 200lbs capacity refrigerant scale
If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return your purchase under the policy stated below for up to 30 days from the date of your delivery.
Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable.
Simply email our customer support team at email@example.com
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted.
Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout. The same applies to warranty cases.
Items must be returned in original packaging.Items must be returned unused, in undamaged condition, and free of any signs of usage: such as botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etcItems showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN. It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged). Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)