SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
Introducing the new UL certified 3.2. cu ft vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- UL certified.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Three alumimum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, temperature controller and heater.
- Dual layer observation window with 5/8" tempered safety glass.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts |
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|Heater|| 500 watts x 3, built into 3 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient |
and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Size: 18 x 18 x 18" |
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display |
Range: ambient to 250°C (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 35 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 60 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs |
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 260 Lbs, shipping: 400 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 30.5 x 24 x 29" |
Shipping: 36 x 33 x 35"
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 3 non-removable aluminum shelves, 17.5 x 17.25" (WxD) each |
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 17.5 x 17.25 x 2.25" (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 302 x 3 = 6 sq ft or 906 inch2
Total area with 3 stackable shelves: 302 x 6 = 12 sq ft or 1812 inch2
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 4.75 inches
Distance between shelves (with 3 stackable shelves): 2.25 inches
Max. load capacity per shelf: 20 Lbs
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker |
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CE|
250C UL Certified 3.2 CF Vacuum Oven w/ 3 Shelves & SST Tubing
If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return your purchase under the policy stated below for up to 30 days from the date of your delivery.
Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable.
Simply email our customer support team at email@example.com
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted.
Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout. The same applies to warranty cases.
Items must be returned in original packaging.Items must be returned unused, in undamaged condition, and free of any signs of usage: such as botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etcItems showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN. It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged). Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)