* SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
* 220V model's door opens from the left.
Introducing the new Across International UL certified 16 cu ft vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, 2.5X larger internal tubing for a quicker vacuum purge and release, and a secondary door handle to provide a better sealing on the door gasket. Come in 110V or 220V and backed by our 2-year warranty.
The AT160 series digital vacuum oven features a gigantic 16 cubic feet easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large 3/4" tempered glass safety window. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- UL certified
- New stainless steel, easy-open handle with tension adjustable latch (110V model).
- New re-enforced stainless steel door hinges (110V model).
- KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- Six well thermo-conductive aluminum heated shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature accurate.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- All ovens shipped from our Nevada or New Jersey locations for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts |
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|Heating|| 250 watts x 6, built into 6 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient |
and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Dimensions: 25.6 x 30 x 35.5" (WxDxH) |
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 16 cubit feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display |
Range: ambient to 100°C (or 212°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs |
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical vacuum gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Mechanical vacuum gauge type: oil-filled
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
Approximate time to reach full vacuum:
With Edwards E2M28 21 cfm pump: 8 minutes
With Ai SuperVac 11.3 cfm pump: 11 minutes
|Weight||Unit: 710 Lbs, shipping: 1114 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 33 x 37 x 52" |
Shipping: 46 x 39 x 60"
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 6 non-removable aluminum shelves, 25 x 29.25 inches (WxD) each |
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 25 x 29.25 x 2.375 inches (WxDxH)
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 5 inches
Distance between shelves (with 6 stackable shelves): 2.375 inches
Total area without stackable shelves: 731 x 6 = 30 sq ft or 4386 sq inch
Total area with 6 stackable shelves: 731 x 12 = 60 sq ft or 8772 sq inch
Max. load capacity per shelf: 20 Lbs
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker |
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CE|
100C UL Certified 16 CF Vacuum Oven w/ 6 Shelves & SST Tubing
If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return your purchase under the policy stated below for up to 30 days from the date of your delivery.
Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable.
Simply email our customer support team at email@example.com
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted.
Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout. The same applies to warranty cases.
Items must be returned in original packaging.Items must be returned unused, in undamaged condition, and free of any signs of usage: such as botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etcItems showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN. It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged). Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)